Tuesday, December 16, 2003



UPDATE COMING!

Between working at the bookstore wrangling customers in to shop, shop, shop because it's Christmas, you know, and seeing Kill Bill over and over and over and over again to heal myself, I've been pretty busy. But I should have some new reviews up over the next couple of days, including pieces on Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs, Sergio Corbucci's classic Spaghetti Western The Great Silence, the cult British horror film Raw Meat (aka Death Line), Ruth Rendell's 1977 crime novel A Judgement in Stone, and Michael Crow's scorching debut novel Red Rain, as well as more Top Thirteen Horror lists. I also hope to have some music reviews up soon. So stay safe, stay sane, and stay home! It's murder out there.

Also, I have a new review up over at the Images web site on the new Tinto Brass DVD box set. Check it out at:

http://www.imagesjournal.com/2003/reviews/tintobrass/

No comments: